Thursday, January 15, 2009

All You Need Is Love.

Hey everyone, it’s about 1:20AM. I find it better for me to write at this time because I live with 2 other guys and being able to focus isn’t that easy. Anyways, like I said in my last post I am going to talk to you about my thoughts on having a soul mate. This girl is my other half, she just gets me. I don’t won’t to have to keep referring her to as “this girl” so we will call her Kalea. Kalea and I grew up together in our small town of Circleville, Ohio. We were always just really good friends, nothing more and nothing less. We just always clicked as being good friends.
What’s a soul mate you might be thinking? To me well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone who makes you a better person. Actually, they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself because they inspire you. A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you'll always love her. Nothing can ever change that. Make sense?

In the month of October in Circleville we have a festival called the Pumpkin Show. I’ve went to this festival since I was in a baby carriage. I finally got to the age where I could run around and be on my own with my friends. I bet you can probably guess who I ran around with. Kalea and I hold this festival near and dear to our hearts. It’s something we’ve always been psyched for when it came to October. The Pumpkin Show was downtown and all the streets got closed and rides went up. Carney stands were on each road and food was everywhere you went. I find it that every year I go into the Pumpkin Show, everything reminds me of her. The way the cold smells of October run through the air, the fried foods that make everyone salivate, and that sense of childlike wonder you have when you ride rides. She has that much of an effect on me. All of those thoughts and feelings were us being great friends. We were never elementary boyfriend and girlfriend or middle school boyfriend and girlfriend just friends. Then came high school and it was Pumpkin Show time. We had just got into our sophomore year of high school and we had gotten closer then we ever had. Then that’s when it got serious, as corny as this is, I asked her out on a ride called the “Zipper”, our ride had stopped at the very top and I asked to be my girlfriend, yeah, a real Casa Nova huh? But that’s where it started. A place we both felt like kids and we shared a sense of who we were with each other.

Next blog, I plan to give you a better sense of who Kalea is.

Temperatures are cold, roads may still be bad…everyone be safe and have a great weekend!
Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, nice how you took her on a ride and asked her out, I've always seen those type of happenings on movies. I really like this blog because its something similar to what I'm writing about. Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your blog! its very sweet and im glad you find someone that you can call your soul mate.. someone that likes you for you..i think everyone needs someone like that in there life! very cute how you asked her out on a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this blog because when you find that girl who you can call your soul mate its really a special thing..............

    ReplyDelete