Friday, January 9, 2009

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Hey folks! My name is Fitz and I am a firm believer of having or finding a soul mate. I know at this time in my life that this may just seem like puppy love or some person who is in my life and in a couple of months this person will be a stranger. Over the course of this quarter I will be blogging about a special person in my life. I have known this girl since I was a little tyke. She knows me inside and out and I believe she is my soul mate. Things to come this quarter will be the past and the present of her and I, why I believe in finding that one person, and do others believe in finding a soul mate. I am only 19 years old and not the type of person who wear my heart on my sleeve, so this is an outlet for me and hopefully some might find some interest of what I am writing about. I can assure you that this blog won’t be about what is going on with this certain person and I every day of my life. It’s more of the history of her and I what a true soul mate is to me. If anybody knows what it’s like to have a person who just gets you and knows exactly what you’re thinking and how you’re feeling, then this blog will be interesting for you and may be able to relate to. If my guy friends were to know that I was writing a blog about my personal feelings and about a certain girl, they would probably be very interested! I do not talk about my feelings or what I am thinking, I truly only talk to the girl that knows me the best. I just don’t like to involve people in my personal life. I feel I don’t need any advice and that I will only do what is in my head or what I feel is right. Anyways, this won’t be just a soppy love story, it’s real and I hope I can grab some readers.

Cheers!

Fitz

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice detail, Fitz. I was at the 100th Anniversary of the Pumpkin Show in 2006. I mainly remember insane traffic and an impossibly large pumpkin pie.

    ReplyDelete