Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shes Got It All

Hey everyone, I’m still learning the ropes of this blog, however, I do have a good feeling that in the end it will turn out pretty good. Last blog I told you I would give you a better sense of who Kalea is and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

Kalea to me is one of the most unique people I have ever met. She tries to be like nobody but herself. I’ve never met someone with so much confidence then her. Kalea is very intelligent and there’s nothing better than a girl with some smarts. She is the biggest brat in the whole world; I can’t even begin to tell you how much. You can call me crazy but it is seriously one of the things I love about her. The thing with her is, I want to do anything and everything for her and she knows it and probably knows that since I like that she’s a brat then she will get what she wants. Now I don’t want you to think she takes advantage of it because she is very appreciative. Next, she has the best sense of style, in my opinion anyways. She just wants to be herself and have her own sense of style. Kalea and I went to the same high school and graduated together in 2008. She cheered for basketball, football, and competition. She wants to be a Psychologist or a doctor of some sort (Told ya she was smart). She’s a girl who knows what she wants and I can only be thankful for that. I say this because being a guy; you don’t always have the answers. I know for a fact that most guys feel me on that (haha). She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus and America too. She’s a good girl, crazy about Elvis, loves horses and her boyfriend too. Although, this is a Tom Petty song “Free Fallin”, every one of those things is true.

All in all, Kalea is a well-rounded girl and not figuratively speaking, because that would be rude (haha). Anyways, she’s a very understanding person, a great listener, and a great person. Even if I weren’t to end up with her down the road (which I hope doesn’t happen), I just wish for her to be completely happy.

Cheers!

Fitz

3 comments:

  1. Nice, haha i like the free fallin song original! haha, no man this is good, hope you too end up together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hope you get what u want out of this in the end

    ReplyDelete