Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brat

Hey ya'll,

Alrighty, back into the swing of things. First things first, raise your hand if you're enjoying this weather? I'm sure about 99% of you have your hand up or well in your mind you do. It's a great feeling when the sun is out and just about EVERYONE is in a good mood, it really doesn't get any better. But this is Ohio - I'm almost positive this won't last long.

I've dated Kalea for about 4 years now and one thing that keeps me loving her is her 'bratty' ways. Call me crazy but she just has a cute way of getting what she wants; it also doesn't help that I am a pushover when it comes to her. She is very high maintenance, she has a great sense of fashion and always has her own look. If I had to compare her to any celebrity it would be Ashlee Simpson. People always mistaken her for Ashlee.

One of the things I love to do most for Kalea would be taking care of her: when she's sick, or if she needs or wants something and I am by all means not rich, but I would do whatever it takes to make her happy.

That's all for now folks. Enjoy the weather...if it stays how it is.

Fitz.

1 comment:

  1. that's funny because my boyfriend says that same thing for about me. He says that i'm bratty and he says i always get my ways. I don't think that ,but he will always say that about me. That's good that you guys have been together that long. You must love each other which is good.

    ReplyDelete