Thursday, February 19, 2009

Response Blog

Hey folks, this weeks blog is going to be a complete 180. We're going to come to a short stop on my blog and take a detour and talk about someone else's blog and write a response to it. I know it's a change of pace but bare with me it's just for this week.

The person I am blogging about and going to write a response to is a blogger I have been keeping up with for the past month or so. This guy writes about things that piss him off and he goes off on little rants that make him mad through every day life. So check out his blogs "Things That Piss Me Off"
His lasted blog is his top 3 things that have pissed him off lately and his first topic up to bat is:

His Rant: Pennsylvania Judges accused of Jailing Kids for Cash - how Pennsylvania judges accepted millions of dollars from a juvenile detention center to have kids sent to them. "The judges would go and have hearings with no lawyers that would last two minutes then sentence the kids to the juvenile center. Now first and for most those judges are ass holes who's egos are so big they feel compelled to destroy young lives for money."-Things that piss me off.

My Opinion: I really don't find this hard to believe actually, our government is full of people who have made plenty of mistakes and have lied right to our faces. I do however agree that we have rights and that the kids that were sent to juvi should have had a lawyer.

His rant: South Carolina Cops Making Arrests in Phelps Case: In this article it says that cops are busting people for marijuana possessions and drilling them with questions about the swimmer Phelps. "Now first off i just have to say, I don't look down on Phelps for his actions I just look down on him for being such a dumb ass and not hiding it better. I really don't give a shit what celebrities do in there private lives. Just don't let it leek out into public, i know sometimes its hard because of the paparazzi. In Phelps case it was some person with a picture phone that blew his cover."-Things that piss me off.


My Opinion: I recently commented on this blog when he first posted it and this was my reponse: "Micheal Phelps - He wasn't using his noggin' was he? I'd have to agree with ya on that one. Although smoking pot probably wasn't the best choice but if you're going to do it, try not having people snap photos of you, I mean YOU'RE AN OLYPIAN GOLD MEDALIST. I just feel bad for people that thought of him as someone to idolize. Regardless, he is a great swimmer, let's just hope that Mary Jane doesn't slow him down."

His rant:Scientist Eye Debris after Satellite Collision: In the article it explains that a Russian and American satellites collided sending debris everywhere. Which could hurt other satellites, or even the Hubble Telescope. "Now I don't have much to say about this but "nice driving boys." We litter our planet now we have even started to pollute our space orbit. Now don't get me wrong i think space stuff is sweet shit, but I'm just saying as a race people very junkie. No sweet though I'm sure our kids will clean it up."- Things that piss me off

My Opinion- Haha, I really just thought this was interesting/funny. You would think something like this would never happen but indeed it did. I'd have to say I don't know much about what had happended or what is even going on up there but we have some smart people in this world working for NASA, who would have thought?

Things that piss me off is a one of a kind blogger, they're are many things you find you have in common with him or many things you disagree with. He puts humor into his writing and makes it interesting to read each week.
That's all folks,
Cheers!
Fitz

2 comments:

  1. ha. defintiely a good blog to read. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least Phelps was doing it inside. I can't stand when people smoke on the street, where I have to walk by and inhale it.

    ReplyDelete