Thursday, February 5, 2009

Puppy Love

Hey Ladies and Gents, This week’s blog is going to be about the time I got Kalea a dog. This perhaps is the best thing that has happen to her and I. I’m not a fan of small dogs but this little guy is a trooper. After I had graduated from high school, I had a graduation party and this brought in A LOT of money. I decided I would go buy a dog for Kalea. Little did I know that this would cost an arm and a leg but that’s seriously how much she means to me. Anything to see a smile on her face made me happy.


Now, I didn’t plan on spending a lot of money on a dog but I did and now that I have him, I don’t think we would ever give him up. We put quite some time into looking for a dog and luckily enough we talked to a friend of ours at school and his mother is a Yorkie breeder (the dog she just HAD to have).

When went to go check out the puppies the breeder had to offer, as soon as we walked in Kalea just lit up; she seriously fell in love at first sight. She had spotted out the dog she had wanted. I then knew that soon my wallet would have a huge dent in it. (haha). It’s alright though; you can’t put a price on love.

People always ask, “What happens if you guys break up, who gets the dog?” To me it was a present for her, I would be an A*Hole if I decide “hey, you’re not keeping it”. I’m not like that. So it would for sure be hers.

Thanks for reading.

You stay classy bloggers

Cheers!

Fitz

2 comments: